Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms Teaming Up ~ if You want to Work @ Home, You need to check this out!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 68 Total Views

“Moms Teaming Up” is a Cafemom group that is helping mothers build a successful home business! SoyLicious is the company we chose to promote and they manufacture Eco-Friendly soy candles, tart chunks, room sprays and soaps. They have been making candles for 10 years and specialize in fundraisers. Their fundraiser program is included with the business opportunity!

Here’s how it works……members who join the group are given a link to join Soylicious when they announce they are ready to join. Those members are placed on the team on a first come first serve order. Every mom will be given 3 sign ups when they become available and we will also give their team members who are a part of the group their 3 sign ups.! Now how cool is that??

Additional help will be given to assist these moms in getting more team members!  It is just $29.99 plus shipping to start your candle business! Join the group at

http://www.cafemom.com/group/27217/

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GDIMOM
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Hi, I joined SoyLicious.com home based business last week and am happy with the team support of everyone with this company. I LOVE my candles!!!

Check our group out today.

karenshell
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:39 PM

This really is a great business and a great team!  This group really knows the meaning of "team" and is refreshing to see that.  The candles are great and make for a profitable business.  We would love to have you as part of our team.

We are a GoGreen Company! Free Logo Design

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)