Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Place Your Family First and Work Part or Full Time From Home

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 68 Total Views

Usborne Books and more proudly offers wonderful educational books for kids of all ages! It is such an rewarding experience to get these wonderful books into peoples homes! And what success I have been having! I have 6 parties booked this week! I have done 3 different home businesses and have never had the rewards and success I have had with Usborne! I am not the best sells person but I have so much passion for reading and promoting it! These books are truly unsurpassed in quality, content, illustration and photography! You will love them!

Whats in it for you? Work full or part time! Earn free books for you kids! Earn commission on home show,e-shows, book fairs, e-fairs and School and library sells! Receive recognition at all levels! Experience growth and develop new skills while placing your family first! Plus the best possible support to help your business grow ME!

Please request me as your friend and I will be happy to chat more with you about this amazing opportunity! Also Check out my web site at www.myubam.com/E3958 !

Thank you for you time!~ Carie Smith

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)