Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May I have you're attention please? GREAT Opportunity!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 44 Total Views

This is NOT a MLM ( those are illegal)

Hi everyone :) My name is Leslie and I am a stay at home mom of 3. I also work from home full-time. It is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me (next to my kids of course) :) I have so much fun doing my job and I have met alot of really nice people, who encourage me daily to reach my goals. I know this job has changed ALOT of my partners lives, and I know it will change mine. I want to be one of those people on my team who make over 1 million in one year alone, that's my long time goal. My other goal is to help other women out there take this amazing opportunity by the horns and change you're life for the better! I started working at this job when I had NO income at all coming in, and we were struggling so much. I have hope now, hope to give my children everything they wan't and need, and that my friends,makes me so happy. I know that as long as I'm dedicated and I have God I WILL go far. ( If you don't believe in God, I'm sorry if I offend you,) If you would like to find out about this job, you can email me at anytime somegirl23803ATyahooDOTcom NO I do NOT want any money from you. This is not spam nor is it a scam. So please don't delete this, I'm only trying to help women out there looking for a job.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)