Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great free survey site for those looking for some extra cash ( NO CC required!)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 127 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Great survey sites! 

Free to join 
Survey Savvy

NO credit cards needed

Cash out at just $1.00

Surveys pay $1.00- $15 with an occassional one at $20 or $30

Join Survey Savvy

Also another GREAT ONE is  Paid View Point 
 excellent easy, cash surveys! starts small, gets bigger....

$15 cash out
Plus new referral program to earn even more!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PNMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Just to be clear to other readers the survey savvy results the OP speaks of is not typical! I joined almost a year ago using link posted on this site (which OP got money for) I rarely see a survey (once a month or so) earned no referral monies so far and made less than $10.00 in almost one year! Paid view point and mysurvey pay much better as does global. The $1.00 cash out might sound great but check takes weeks to arrive and you migh tnot earn much more than that dollr for some time

miabelladebra
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I give NO claims of what anyone will earn...simply share  the sites and what the sites pay. I get invitations for surveys  from savvy at least 3 times a week   for over 6 years now and I have referred over 110 people who have gone on to refer over 35  themselves as of yesterday. 

If you spent time working the referral programs , instead of criticizing my posts, perhaps you could earn more too. 

PNMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I have and I get nothing and get no surveys to take maybe once a month, I am not being as crtical as I am letting other readers here know another view on survey savvy. For me it was a joke and waste and referrals were zero! I want readers here to know other side before they venture to survey savvy. I suspect your making money off referrrals from here (me for one) which might be why you claim higher income. I have seen nothing in almost a year. Once more I am glad its working for you but for me its a wastre of time and gimmick and I want readers to know other side before they jump on as as I did. the only one gaining is you!

miabelladebra
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM

You only make money when your referrals are actually taking surveys and making money themselves, not when they just sign up. So obviously there are plenty taking the surveys and making money ....

PNMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I said my peace and will continue for me Survey savvy is a waste of my time wioth no payout. I am happy your doing well with it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)