Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

♥ This candle has 3 rings inside and they are just your size!! ♥

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

Hi :) I am a JewelScent Consultant and inside all our products is a ring valued at $10 to $7500! We offer candles, aroma beads, wax tarts, soaps and amazing body scrubs! You get to pick your ring size and we have online ring appraisal, so you will know exactly how much your new jewel is worth. 

This month we released our ♥ Love Collection ♥. The perfect scents for Valentine's Day! 

Trio Amour: A love affair for you senses, this passionate aroma combines watery floral tones and fragrant notes of sugared musk. Warm vanilla adds softness to the rich blends of cashmere woods and velvet moss that set the stage for this sultry scent. 

Our Trio Amour comes with 3 rings inside instead of just 1! 

Here are a few of our other scents in the Love Collection

To see all our amazing products & scents go to my site jewelscent.com/christinal78 and have a look around. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me! 

If you would be interested in joining my team PM me, we have a great deal on our Starter Kits this month! You can get over $175 worth of products and supplies for just $79!! HURRY!! This offer won't last long! 

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)