Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free clothes completely legitimate

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 87 Total Views
Hello everyone some of my friends recommended this online resale store for me to try and buy clothes for my kids. First time using it you are able to get 50 dollars of clothes free and free shipping the promo code and this promotion won't last long it's legitimate I've already got the kids clothes and I shared it with my sisters and friends with kids too here is step by step instructions.

its best to use a desk top computer if you can click on my refferal link

This will take you to their website here you can click on the upper right corner and login/sign in if its your first time my referral link will put 15 dollars cash in your account, next on top of screen there is a collection button click in that and on the bottom it says create new collection a new screen will pop up and on the left side you can click create collection and select your preferences and save it this adds another 10 dollars to your account.

Now browse and shop add what you like in your bag/cart remember the collection button has a under 5 dollar selection as well to get the most with your free money.

once your ready go to your back input your shipping info and payment info on bottom of screen your going to put in your promo code under discounts #schoolasummer  make sure to put it in exactly like that with # which takes 50% off so all together 15 for my referral 10 collection is 40 dollars plus the 50% off your total means you can actually put almost 50 dollars of clothes in and the 50% off will bring it down to 25 dollars making your total 0 and 50 dollars of free clothes.

if there isn't 50 dollars of free clothes you like any free money you don't use will be saved in your account for 60 days keep checking back every hour or less they update their site with new clothes you can always come back and finish off your free money and use the code GEARUP to get free shipping again so you don't pay anything.

by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)