Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

I put together a little question and Answer for you!

Q. This looks like a lot of fun! Are you hiring?
A. It is fun! And yes, we are always looking for new consultants! This isn't a traditional job where you receive an hourly wage or salary. Pure Romance consultants are business owners - you will be in business for yourself, which is great because YOU decide when you would like to work. You can do one show a month or twenty - it's up to you!

Q. How does it work?
A. Pretty much like any retail business - you buy products at a discount and sell them at a markup! All consultants start at a 40% discount, and can eventually move to 50% or more. We do not sell our products in stores, so the vehicle for selling is in-home parties. Women invite you into their homes to entertain their friends by demonstrating our awesome lotions, lubricants, massage aids, and toys - which of course everyone wants to buy, because who wouldn't?!

Q. How much do you make?
A. My average show is $600 retail . Not bad for under 4 hours of work. Of course this is different for everyone. Other consultants who have been doing this for longer than I have earn more at each party because they have a larger buying discount.

Q. I could never get up in front of strangers and talk about sex - how do you do it?
A. I think about how much fun everyone is going to have , and how great of a feeling it is, to know you are helping relationships!And Helping woman understand themselves!
Plus, Training and support offered is phenomenal, and once you get through the first show jitters, it's a piece of cake!

Q. What are the monthly quotas?
A. There aren't any. Once you become "active" which means you've made a $250 retail purchase (costs you $150) within 60 days of signing up, you just have to buy someting...anyting...once every 2 months to stay active. That could be a $15 purchase you make for personal use...doesn't matter.

Q. How much does it cost to get started?
A. Usually $250-$1000 for your starter kit, but this month we have a special $99 kit available - July only!

Q. Why Pure Romance vs. other "Romance" companies?
A. We're a class act I think that's really what sets Pure Romance apart from the rest. Not only are our parties tasteful and educational, Pure Romance is affiliated with a number of academic institutions (Sex Education week at Yale! Kinsey Institute!), and philanthropic organizations (we have a program specifically aimed at helping women who have undergone cancer treatment recapture their sensuous selves). We've been featured on tons of publications (Womens' Health, Forbes, Entrepreneur) and on telelvision programs like "the View"

Q. How do I sign up?
A. Call or email me with your mailing address. I'll send you a packet of information that includes a consultant contract. Once you've decided Pure Romance is for you, fill it out and send it in! You can also sign up through the website ( Click on "sell pure romance" to view consultant testimonials, learn about various kits available, etc.

If you decide to sign up online, make sure you put my sponsor id number (18688) in the appropriate box. you will always have someone to help answer your burning questions!

Hope that helps answer some of your questions. Again, don't hesitate to email me with others. You may decide you want to sign up this afternoon ($99 kit!) or it may take you months to decide if it's for you - everyone's different. It's been a gift to me, so just want to make sure I share!

~Angela Redfield
or message me here

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)