Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Providing For A Better Future. . .

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 83 Total Views
How many of you ladies out there are comfortable with your current quality of life?  I know 2 1/2 months ago I wasn't.  I had a 5 week old baby, 4 other children, could not go back to work yet, had no $ and had temporarily become a single parent.  I didn't want to face sleepless nights wondering what would happen to me and my family.  Right then and there I made the decision to change our lives.  I knew it wouldn't happen overnight.  Our life as it was didn't happen overnight, but I knew if I held on everything would get better.  I joined the Work at Home United Team on May 3rd of this year and I've begun to turn things around for us.  I've worked consistently, and persistently for the past 2 1/2 months to earn the income I needed to support my family.  But I didn't do it alone-the WAHU team has been there every step of the way, everytime I felt like it wasn't working, that maybe I should go back to the workforce all I had to do was look in the living room at my kids and my sense of strength was renewed.  I would open my email and there would be another "congratulations-keep going" email from someone on the team in my inbox.  Women I hadn't even met yet were emailing me telling me to keep going, it was so encouraging!  What other work at home business has this kind of support?  I haven't seen many, so why would you pass this up?  We all have our reasons "WHY" we want to be home.  Why not take the first step towards providing a better life for your families and contact me today.  I'm looking to help others as they have helped me, call, email, or visit my website and click on GET MORE INFO NOW and I'll be in contact soon.  Thank you for your time, have a great day!
Jeannie Lewis 570-882-8904
Director, Personal Mentor
www.workathomeunited.com/jlewis
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)