Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who doesn't love stuffed animals??

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

Especially making their own!
Check out my website   www.amandaspartyfun.com  for some great gift ideas.  You can order kits to make your own stuffed animal at home with your child- it's less expensive than the store at the mall, and kids get to hand stuff their own, rather than the employee running the machine.  Best of all, you won't have to drag your kids through a mall with all the other temptations to be seen!!  No gas money, either!  And the kits on my website come with everything you need to make a cuddly animal friend.  You can also order sound chips, outfits, the cutest little shoes- so much fun! 
What better way to spend quality time with your child than to create a stuffed animal of their own, with mommy or daddy (or loving, doting grandparent!)  by their side.  The memories will last a lifetime.
Email me before you order and let me know you are from cafe mom, and I'll give you a first-timer discount!  My email:  amanda@amandaspartyfun.com.
Happy shopping!!
~Amanda:)

Proud mommy of 3! (Not to mention all the kids in the neighborhood!) :)

Join my free birthday club! Also, "stuff-and-fluff" kits to go make great gifts for the kids you love!

www.amandaspartyfun.com Visit my site for more info!! :)

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)