Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Passion Parties Special for Moms! Save 25% on your order!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:09 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

I'm so excited by the postive response you've given me here at cafemom! I want to return some of your kindness by offering you a special offer on Passion Parties products now through August 4th, 2007. After all, who needs a little pampering and sensuality more than moms?

Take a minute to visit my website at
www.passionforall.com to see the fun and unique products Passion Parties offers. When you place your order, use the discount code  mom  to save 25% on your ENTIRE ORDER!  If you have questions on any of the products, please let me know!

All orders will be shipped to you discreetly in plain packaging. The return address will be my name- not Passion Parties- so nobody will know what you get unless you tell them. And after seeing your goodies, you just might do that! We have some fun stuff!

If you think that it might be too "wild" for you, make sure you check out our RomantaTherapy Bath and Body products. Gently scented with Plumeria and made with Whole Leaf Aloe Vera it's a wonderful way to pamper yourself daily. We also have a wide variety of massage products, books, and more.

If you decide you'd like to host a party I can find you someone in your area. If you think you might want to become an Independent Consultant, I can help you with that too! I look forward to hearing from more of you and creating even more friendships here.

Thanks!
Jennifer Knippel

Passion Parties Independent Consultant

www.passionforall.com

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)