Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earn $2000 in Profit with PartyLite!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:01 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views
Hi, my name is Aimee and I am a PartyLite Consultant. For those of you who have never heard of us, PartyLite is the #1 Direct Seller of candles and Candle Accessories in the world. We offer a convenient at-home shopping experience with our famous PartyLite Parties!
Our Hostess reward program is the best in the direct selling market and is unbeatable! For example, If someone has a PartyLite party, they invite their friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, fellow church goers, etc. I bring a few candles and some beautiful candle holders, hurricanes, items that are sure to make everyone who attends exclaim, "WOW!" We play a game or two, have some laughs, give out a door prize, and plenty of other free gifts! All the Hostess needs to supply is a simple drink and snack! My demonstration is short, about 30 minutes. After which guests can ask questions, look at the catalog and order, if they like. There is never any pressure for anyone to order. After all the orders are totaled, the hostess earns 25% of the total in credit to order whatever she wants! On Average, hostess es earn about $100 in credit and get any two items of their choice at half price! Plus, When their friends decide to have a party, both the guest and the hostess get a $50 gift certificate to spend at the new show! There is no limit to how many gift certificates a hostess can earn. If 10 of her friends want to have a party, she will earn 10 gift certificates, each worth $50!
But how do i earn $2000 in Profit, you may ask? On average, I make $100 per party in profit. I decide how many shows I want to do in a week, in a month, or a year. A party only takes about two to two and a half hours of work for me from start to finish. What other part-time job pays $25 an hour to work whenever you want?
There is an innumerable amount of support to help you in earning the income that you want, or need with PartyLite. I have never been so proud to be a part of a company before now. Even though we are in business for ourselves, we are never in business by ourselves. If you would like more information, send me a message. I have a cd-rom that I would love to share with you. You can even listen to a pre-recorded message by calling 1-641-985-5999. Enter Passcode 24656#.  Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. If this may not be right for you, but right for someone you know, please pass along this information. PartyLite changed my life and I would love to pass along the benefits!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)