Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work when you want to work... no boss.. no inventory needed... no parties required...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views
Risk Free.. No Obligation 30 Day Free Trial! CLICK HERE to get started.
DiamondCreek has a wonderful affiliate program that I would like to show you and tell you all about...

What do you get with sign up?:

a sponsor to help with any questions you may have..... a full backoffice....a personalized web site.....access to our members only board www.candleboard.com ..... access to fundraising wholesale, and dropship.... commissions paid 6 levels deep..... business tools.... banners... search engine submission... no quotas or mins.... no parties required (but are optional they are up to you)... no inventory needed....and so much more....

http://www.hotcandlebiz.com/

Start off with our FREE 30 DAY TRIAL OFFER.... and then after your trial is up you can deside were you want to go.. simply renew with one of our great plans... I reccomend the 9.98 a month for you get access to the dropship and fundraising and wholesale, PLUS YOU CAN MAKE 40% on personals!! This is so much better than the free trial..

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time at: amyllinson@yahoo.com or on yahoo im : amyllinson

If you would like to try a few of our products simply CLICK HERE....

If you would like to sign up for our Free Candle Drawing CLICK HERE....

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)