Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a Healthy Home For Your Family

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 38 Total Views

I am looking to help other other families have a safer and healthier home environment.

We all have to shower,wash our hair,do the dishes,wash our clothes,and clean our homes.Our Wellness company offers over 350 different products to choose from for comparably less than at other stores and price clubs.

These products are delivered directly to your door so it cuts down on the time you spend at the store.These products are also 100% guaranteed.

So you can completely stock your home with 100% non-toxic,environmentally safe products that will lead your family to a healthier lifestyle.

Most people think of ingestion when they think of poisoning. Although this is common, poisoning by inhalation is actually more common.

When something harmful is swallowed, the stomach actually begins breaking down and neutralizing the poison before it is absorbed through the blood stream.

But when you inhale toxic fumes, the poisons go directly into the bloodstream and quickly travel to organs like the brain, heart liver, and kidneys.

Many products give off toxic vapors which can irritate your eyes, nose, throat, and lungs, give you headaches, muscle aches, and sinus infections.

The process of releasing vapors into the air is called outgassing. This occurs when a chemical is tightly sealed in it’s container.

You notice this when walking down the cleaning aisle of your local grocery store. Many medicines work by being absorbed into the blood stream through the skin.

If you are interested in making your home safer and healthier please feel free to contact me or visit my website.I would be very happy to tell you all about our products and our company.

Our company also offers a home business opportunity for those looking to further enhance their lifestyles by introducing others to our products.

Please note this is a direct consumer marketing company there is no stocking,delivering or collecting of any kind.There is no large investment and absolutely no RISK!

Donna Nixon

215-805-5779

primadonna52@comcast.net

http://www.themomteam.com/primadonna

http://www.theceonetwork.com/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=do200463&action=show  

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)