Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You Serious About Having Your Own Home Based Business? Check Out What We Have To Offer!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 44 Total Views

Work From Home, Get Paid Daily With AmeriPlan

If you are looking for that home based business that will give you financial security and the freedom you desire, then you need to check out AmeriPlan.

AmeriPlan has helped thousands of Moms across the United States start living the lives that they have always dreamed of. I joined AmeriPlan because I have talked to many Moms who are living the dream that I want for my daughter and I. After many work at home programs that did not work, or were SCAMS, I have finally made the right step and joined a team that is making a difference is lives of many.

What AmeriPlan Can Offer You

Daily Pay

Free Health Care Benefit Package

401 K

Training and Support

Flexible Hours

Free Marketing Websites

At no extra cost, $2,500 or $5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Program

No commuting expenses

Opportunity to touch the lives of others

The security of working with an established company that has been in business for over 15 years.

Also, FREE $300.00 IN GAS AND GROCERIES!!

To Learn More About The AmeriPlan Opportunity, Click Here!

Our Independent Business Owners.
You are part of a team. We coach, train, cheer and watch you grow to your dreams and potential. The environment is set up for success giving each IBO the tools they require and the interaction and recognition they need to see their victory!

Making A Difference. Touching Lives.
At the end of the day we are helping to make a difference in the lives of millions of Americans who can't afford or otherwise go without conventional insurance. We save people money, we help people make money. WHAT A BLESSING!

Our Training

The Freedom at Home Team has lots of people just like you firing their bosses every day! Our training programs are designed to help you develop your potential. We want you to make the most of this opportunity.

To ensure your success with your business. We incorporate:

• One-on-one training
  • Training Kit
  • Conference Calls
  • Live Training Calls
  • Team Meetings
  • Private Training Web Site

To Request An Interiew, Click Here!

AT NO EXTRA COST BENEFITS:

• Shop & Get Cash Back (Target, Walmart, Lowe's, Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples and Hundreds more)
  • AutoWorld Parts & Accessories
  • Dell Computers
  • Sprint Wireless Communications
  • Internet Services
  • NoteFix
  • Office Depot
  • Frames Direct
  • Free Conference Calling
  • Imphonic Wireless
  • AmeriPlan® Freedom Pass PlusTM
  • Dependable Auto Shippers
  • 1-800-Flowers
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
  • Alliance Credit Counseling
  • Talk AmeriPlanTM
  • AmeriPlan® AutoWorld;

To listen to an overview that explains AmeriPlan's great opportunity, call: 616-712-1119

If You Are Ready To Make A Difference In Your Life As Well As In The Lives Of Others...Click Here To Enroll!

If you need additional information or have any questions about AmeriPlan, please see my contact information below.

www.freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Patty McMahon Ameriplan® Health / Dental Plans         

Home Office ~ 607-321-7023 / Yahoo IM ~ Pattyqm00   

WAH, Daily Pay, 401 K, Benefits www.freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Group Owner ~WAH Mom Opportunities

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)