Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watkins: Purveyors of High Quality Organic Herbs, Spices, Extracts, Home & Personal Care Products

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 56 Total Views

140 years is a long time to be in business. That by itself is impressive enough!

Watkins makes the finest herbs, spices and extracts around. They also make natural medicinals that really work, as well as natural, Earth-friendly cleaning products.

No experience needed. You'll get access to a fantastic web-based training site, conference calls and your own recruiting and sales websites free.

The only way you could fail with Watkins is if you didn't tell people that you're a Watkins Associate or signed up and didn't use the resources available to you on the training websites.This is as guaranteed as it gets.

I'm inviting you to visit http://zi.ma/summit At the site, enter DW4770 into the little box on the webpage.

If you're looking for a low-key, low-pressure business you can work full or part time, go with Watkins.good

Please let me know if I can help in any way. I'm a low-key, no-pressure type myself.

Deb Walker dwalkerus@gmail.com Phone # is on profile.

Deborah Walker
Watkins~Since 1868
I absolutely love Watkins products. The Cucumber-Dill dip is amazing & the White Liniment really works. You can earn 25%+ as a Watkins rep.
Fuller Brush~Since 1906
. I always thought a broom was a broom until I found Fuller Brush! Join my team to earn 25-50%.

AmeriPlan USA Discount Medical & Dental Programs
. Save 20-80%. No limits on visits. Pick own doctor. Rx, chiropractic, vision. Start at $14.95. Be an Ameriplan rep.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)