Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be your own boss with this home based business!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 65 Total Views

Hi, my name is Valerie and I am an Advisor for Lia Sophia jewelry.

As a Lia Sophia Advisor you will earn at least 30% of all your jewelry sales and be able to take advantage of 70% off jewelry!! On average an Advisor will make $1000/month just by doing two to three shows a month! You will also be eligible work your way toward trips & other perks!

Your customers will always be entitled to our Customer Save Plan which is buy two at regular price and the third, most expensive, is half off!! Every month there are extra specials also.

I don't know many other ways that you can get together with other women for a few hours and have fun making money! This business really only takes $149 for the starter kit and some of your time. Best of all, you are your own boss and you can set your own hours!

Check out the Lia Sophia website, http://www.liasophia.com/,  and see all the wonderful jewelry we sell! This company has been around for over 30 years!

If you would like additional information on how you could start this wonderful business opportunity please reply to this post or email me at valeriesimmons02@yahoo.com. You'll be happy you did!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)