• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction by Dana Contey

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

Hello, my name is Dana Hanh Contey and I am the inventor of the Instant Button for Jeans that was launched in mid-October of 2008.  Since the launch, the Instant Button has been featured in the December issue of Cosmopolitan Portugal, the TODAY show, The View, The View from the Bay, Tampa Bay 10Connects.com, and numerous online blog site.

The idea for Instant Button for Jeans™ started after my third child. I was constantly adjusting the waistband of my favorite jeans’ because I was stuck in-between sizes. I tried using belts to secure my jeans, but it was bulky and added another layer of thickness to my waist. Then I tried using safety pins to shrink the waistband. After months of poking my fingers and body with the pins, I knew that I was on a mission to find a solution.

A variety of factors can impact the waistline and therefore the fit of a pair of jeans:

- In-between sizes
- A gap between the body and the back of the waistband
- Wider Hips
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gained
- Pop-off button
- Belt Bulge

No matter the situation, the Instant Button™ is a fashionable and quick solution for before and after having a baby, and a great alternative to spending more money on alterations and new jeans in this tough economy!

Please check out my website at http://www.instantbuttonforjeans.com and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)