Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazing Spring/Summer Specials

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:20 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

Spring Scoopable Special...

For a limited time you can purchase our one of a kind double layered 8.0 oz Scoopable and receive a FREE 4.0 oz Scoopable all compliments of DCC.

DCC is offering the following:

2 styles to select from with the first being our 1/2 layered Lily of the Valley scent with the second layer being Lilac (comes with FREE 4.0 oz Scoopable in Water Blossom Ivy)

The second style being offered is our 1/2 layer Strawberry with the second layer being chuck full of our ever so popular fragrance Monkey Farts (FREE 4.0 oz Mango Papaya Scoopable) 

If ordering just the SCOOPABLES special as mentioned above your shipping will be discounted by DCC to a flat rate of $4.99 PLEASE SELECT THE $4.99 SHIPPING OPTION AT CHECKOUT!!! Please note you may add up to 2 orders of this special for the same shipping. If ordering other items standard shipping rates will apply.

July Special...

I can hear the beating of the drums now as we stand at attention to the "All American" 12.5 oz candle. This candle is dressed for success and all decked out with red, white & blue. The candle is chuck full of red & blue wax stars and decked out with soft foamy red and blue glittery stars on the outside. This "All American" 12.5 oz made in American hand poured candle was designed just for the 4th of July. Approx burn time 90 to 100 hrs.

PLEASE NOTE: Place your orders early as for we are already receiving pre-orders for this product. For case lot purchases visit our DiamondCreek Candles dropship website. If you are a consultant for DCC and you are looking for a discount on this item you will need to purchase this special from the dropship website

Price:

$15.99...Fragrances are located in the drop box

July 4th buy 2 candle special

Purchase 2 of the the 4th of July candles and receive a nice discount.

Price:

$27.98

New Rectangle Jar Special...

Diamond Creek Candles has the All New 12.5oz Rectangle Jar. We are offering a Summer Special with an all new Fragrance "Jamaican Me Crazy" Description of this Fragrance is:A refreshing blend of tempting tropical fruits with a twist of citrus and a hint of coconut.

Also featured in the New Candle is the Premium Fragrance offered normally in the Classy Bowls "Butt Naked" The Fragrance Description for this Fragrance is :A fun, fruity blend of bananas and berries!

Last but not Least "Hawaiian Paradise".. the ever so Popular! The Fragrance Description is: A tropical blend that's sure to make you want to take a vacation. It’s raining pineapple.

This Special will be up throughout the Summer! Its filled with fun Summer Time chunks such as: Sunshine's, Flip Flops, Palm Trees and a Cool Summer Shirt's.

The Trio set is on special for all 3 at $26.99 that's $8.99 each or in singles for $11.99 each.

***And any day now DCC will be offering a Summer fun scented 12 oz, double wicked, new style jar. Beware!!! This candle will make you want to head to the nearest beach!***

All specials are located on the right hand side under of my website under FEATURED, AFTER  you click on GO SHOPPING http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/hisservent

Amy West, Dazzling Diamonds' Team Leader for DiamondCreek Candles.

Feel free to send me an email @ amysoyscents@gmail.com
Or send me an IM on Yahoo....Hisservent20002000, Google amysoyscents and AIM Hisservent5700

I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)