Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tastefully Simple: Become A Consultant

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 55 Total Views

Tastefully Simple is the original national home taste-testing company. It's been in business for 14 years and is in good standing with the BBB, an Inc. 500 company and has been featured on television and magazines around the US.

I am an independent consultant and offer home taste-testing parties. Hosts earn incentives and have the opportunity to become an independent consultant as well. This company offers quick and delicious meals and meal ideas for those busy families or just for families who want to spend more time together.

You can go on tastefully Simple's website to check their credentials, or to look for a consultant in your area to either host a party or ask for the biz opp.

I have been a consultant now for over a year and have been able to help my husband pay bills and earn a little extra for special things to do with my kids. Parties are set around MY schedule; it's very flexible because I'm my own boss; this is MY business.

This is a great way to get the girls together for a "girls' night in"; much less expensive than eating out.

Visit my website for details:

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/operez

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)