Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just 4 Days Left To Join Free!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 46 Total Views

Have you heard about GoFreeGoGreen yet? The new Green company with the most possibilities?

Well there are 4 days left to join for FREE! Starting September 1st it will be just $39.95 To Join (Which gets your products and is fully commissionable) but you can't beat FREE today!

We are having so much fun with this cause driven company. We offer unique green products that are not only safe for your family and the environment, but they also do amazing things!

How about a laundry soap that is all natural, that works better than chemical detergents, costs less and eliminates the need for fabric softener?

Or a product that disinfects and will kill Influenza A (H1N1) MRSA, Staph, Ecoli, Salmonella and so much more for 24 hours?

Or a device that you simply plug in to the wall that is GUARANTEED to save you Atleast 20% On Your Electric Bill EVERY Month or your money back???????????

An all natural cream for acne and hormonal balance and prevention,

Skin care so safe you can eat it  and it smells good enough to want to!

You will not regret joining us FREE today! If you join my team and are willing to work with me, I will help you succeed in this business. No ifs ands or buts about it!

http://gofreegogreen.com/greenmom

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)