Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone still active on here?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 338 Total Views

Hey everyone! My name is Becca and I have a 5 yr old son and a 3 yr old daughter. Just wondering if anyone is around. I don't know too many moms around. Just go to work and hang out at home. It would be nice to have someone to talk to!

by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
haymama
by Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM
It doesnt seem like its an active group at all, im not currently in montana but movin there in a few weeks and joined the group hoping to get more information. Im KatieBeth and i have 3lil ones Allisons 4 RJ will be 3in march and Tennessee will be 1 in march.
**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
BeccaGK
by Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Quoting haymama:

It doesnt seem like its an active group at all, im not currently in montana but movin there in a few weeks and joined the group hoping to get more information. Im KatieBeth and i have 3lil ones Allisons 4 RJ will be 3in march and Tennessee will be 1 in march.

I was hoping to find some people around here for play groups but there doesn't seem to  be many people around. What city are you moving to? I'm in Billings. I have a 5 yr old son and a 3 yr old daughter.

haymama
by Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM
We were thinking about Three Forks, do u know where that is? Its between bozeman and butte. Have u been to bozeman ive been wandering the differences between bozeman and billings.
BeccaGK
by Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I haven't really been to the city of Three Forks. We used to go every summer to the spot where the rivers all meet to give Three Forks it's name but it's a little outside the city. I've gone to Bozeman a few times. It's only about 2 hrs away so we will go for day trips sometimes. I don't know if there is a huge difference between them. I think there is more to do in Bozeman (but that's probably because we've ran out of stuff to do here). Bozeman has some museums and stuff that we don't and I know if has a smaller population. I dont really know anything else about it. For the most part, I like Billings. We are the biggest city in MT but it's still small enough that you don't have the big city feel or the crime rate. It's a pretty good place to raise kids. Sorry, I'm not too much help.

haymama
by Member on Jan. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Quoting BeccaGK:

I haven't really been to the city of Three Forks. We used to go every summer to the spot where the rivers all meet to give Three Forks it's name but it's a little outside the city. I've gone to Bozeman a few times. It's only about 2 hrs away so we will go for day trips sometimes. I don't know if there is a huge difference between them. I think there is more to do in Bozeman (but that's probably because we've ran out of stuff to do here). Bozeman has some museums and stuff that we don't and I know if has a smaller population. I dont really know anything else about it. For the most part, I like Billings. We are the biggest city in MT but it's still small enough that you don't have the big city feel or the crime rate. It's a pretty good place to raise kids. Sorry, I'm not too much help.

what about columbus its right outside billings,do you know much about it, hows the billings zoo? We would like to be near a big town so hubby can find a job but we would like to rent in a small town and then buy a house with acreage. Any location suggestions or places to avoid, we have three lil kids 4 almost 3 and almost 1. Thank you so much.

**Check Out My BLOODHOUND MAMAS Group**
BeccaGK
by Member on Jan. 30, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I really don't know anything about Colombus but my husband says that Colombus doesn't have much to do. He says there is just a few restaraunts and stuff but you would have to drive to Billings to do anything else. He also says that the roads in Colombus get really bad in the winter because it sits in a Valley.

Where are you guys moving from? What kind of job is your husband looking for?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)