• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cookie Lee Lifetime Discount (30% off forever)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

Ok, ladies, you'll be going on your Summer vacations soon, and you know you want to look your best. Here's a great chance to get some great jewelry at a discounted price. I'm offering a lifetime discount of 30% to anyone who orders $100 or more from me before June 8th. There are many great looks available for beach wear. I recommend the items on pages 4-5 and also 20-21 (the pieces on those pages remind me of beach glass). At the bottom of this message is a link to the catalog online. If you are interested in placing an order, please contact me in one of the following ways: AIM (Nightstar68T), Yahoo Messenger (clearstone2), Email (burningwoodarts@hotmail.com). Please mention Cookie Lee Order in your first message to me. Orders of $200 or more will get their least expensive piece for free. http://www.cookielee.com/Catalog/ss10_ecatalog_customer_codezm.htm

Tanya

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cl_tanya
by New Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Tanya here, I found my original account info so I'll be using this id instead. The discount offer still stands, so happy shopping and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)