Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NAS Jax Air Show

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 7:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

The air show at NAS Jax will be October 25th and 26th for those who are interested.  Let me know if you'd like more info and I'll get it for you!

by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
emily351982
by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 7:41 AM

I'm almost sure we'll be going.  We went last year and had fun.  I think Lukas will enjoy it more this year b/c he's a little bigger now and loud noises don't scare him as much anymore. 

grantsmommy23
by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 7:45 AM

We used to go to the ones in Virginia.  I'm not sure if we are going this year because we'll have family in town that weekend and it may be too loud for Grant.  We'll see though.  I do love going!

emily351982
by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 7:49 AM

I remember watching in Pensacola when I was little too and I loved it.  I can't wait until Lukas is a little older b/c I know he will be really into it then.  Last year he freaked out a little.

Quoting grantsmommy23:

We used to go to the ones in Virginia.  I'm not sure if we are going this year because we'll have family in town that weekend and it may be too loud for Grant.  We'll see though.  I do love going!

mamamissy23
by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 9:06 AM

oooo, i think it will be alot of fun and it hopefully wont be hot then, but then again this is florida!

gmwifey1007
by on Sep. 19, 2008 at 11:03 AM

were going.  we'll have my mom or dad watch scott and we'll go out there for several hours.  nas tends to be alittle louder than at the beach and scott will only be a year and i dont want to deal with making sure he keeps his ear plugs in, the headphone things on, then naps and all that, in this wonderful florida heat...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)