Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pump It Up Playdate

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

I will be at Pump It Up next Tuesday (1/27) if anyone is interested in joining me.  They have tot jump time from 10-12.  Kids under 2 are free and 2 and over are $7.50.  It's on Beach Blvd.  Let me know if you need the exact address and/or directions.  I'll be there around 10:30.  Hope to see you there!  : )

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AO__SailorsWife
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I can join you for that playdate.  It will be just be Andy and myself though.

gmwifey1007
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:06 PM

we will probably go!

comptonkids
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:34 PM

is the free tot jump time just that one day? or is a recurring thing? im out of town and i would love to take katy there

grantsmommy23
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Quoting comptonkids:

is the free tot jump time just that one day? or is a recurring thing? im out of town and i would love to take katy there

It's on Tuesday and Thursday from 10-12.  I think (and don't quote me..lol) the ages are for 6 and under.  I know they are definitely for the younger kids.  I think the oldest I've seen there is about six anyway.  Also, the parents get to jump too!  How fun is that?!!!  lol

TheMrsMac
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Awww...I love Pump It Up!

Unfortunately, I  don't think I can make this one though! You guys have fun!

Flynavymelville
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I'll plan on coming with Alexandria, Ethan, and Derek as well. It will be great to meet some of you! The kids will be excited. We haven't been there since before Derek was born in July.

Jennifer

TheMrsMac
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Quoting Flynavymelville:

I'll plan on coming with Alexandria, Ethan, and Derek as well. It will be great to meet some of you! The kids will be excited. We haven't been there since before Derek was born in July.

Jennifer

Hey Jennifer! It is Amanda from playgroup! I miss seeing you guys. Derek is probably sooooo big!

I am sorry I wont get to catch up with you tommorrow but I hope to see you at another event!

grantsmommy23
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:54 AM

Hi ladies!  I am sorry, but I am actually not going to be able to make it today.  I forgot about an appointment that Grant has.  If you go, I hope you have fun.  I am going to plan on going soon.  Maybe next week..not sure yet. 

gmwifey1007
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM

i am unable to go.  due to some unforseen circumstances to my marriage i am going to go buy kyle a motorcycle so he can quit driving my car everywhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)