Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no more USO

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

the uso is cutting our hours and some moms are busy in the afternoons with nap time and stuff so will be having playgroup on wednesday still but different locations and if you would like to attend next week and find out more info please do i need more suggestions on the subject next wednesday will be the last wednesday playgroup at the uso so hope to see you there thanks susan waites

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
grantsmommy23
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Have you thought about asking to see if the community center in Ribault Bay will allow you to hold playgroup there?  The center is never busy and they have a toy room.  You should ask housing about it.

Flynavymelville
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Oh man! Will there still be a Thursday group?

waiteshouse
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:25 PM

thursday got closed along time ago and the fleet family and support center is thinking of doing it at the church on base same day and everything but nothing set in stone yet we still have to talk to the church

TheMrsMac
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 8:38 AM

That is sad.

They just recently put that playroom in that building didn't they? It is sad it will be closed now!

Sorry I havent been there in a long time, I have been so busy!

waiteshouse
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 9:31 PM

we will be going to the chick flia on beach and hodges for wednesday play group this week on the 4th they will be having free food and then kids can play

waiteshouse
by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM

this wednesday we will be meeting at the uso feb 11 th 9-12 thanks guys hope to see everyone there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)