Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Friends. :)

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

Ok so i am not new to gilroy or the area. I have lived here for a little over 4 years. But i am having a hard time finding moms in the area to connect with. I am a young (23) stay at home mom with one son. He is a little over a year and a half and wild. lol I have tried moms groups but most of the time they are older moms (nothing wrong with older moms!) who dont have much in common with me. I really want someone who wants to get out there with the babies and have fun. Go on hikes, the park, all that fun stuff. 

by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
weebleswabble
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Hi,

I don't have any little munchkins but we've been trying.  I do have 2 step-sons, (11 and 16)....which is....interesting.  Anyway, there have gotta be other young mom's in the area......and I hope a few of them show up here.  Good luck.  I know it's nice to have other similar mom's to hang with.  I moved from Gilroy to Watsonville a few years ago, and I still haven't found another step-mom to talk with.  But,....never underestimate the friendship (and wisdom) of those older mom's too :) :)

mamamartin
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Hi my name is brandy and I am 25 years old.  I have 4 kids and i live in hollister, my kids are 7, 5, 2 1/2, and 17 months. I also dont know really anyone out here. we moved here from san jose a year and a half ago. well if u ever want u can write me.

kayla25
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Hi! Im Kayla im 25...I have a 3yr old son and 5yr old daughter...Ive lived in Gilroy for ever lol..Its hard to find people that are younger and have kids! Most of my friends dont have kids I think I only have like 1 or 2 other friends that have kids....I work f/t in Salinas so im usually not home durring week days....but if you wana chat sometime message me

amandawebb
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Hi, I don't live in Gilroy but I seem to always be there running errands and such. I have a 2 month old baby and was looking to meet other moms around my area. I am 24.

Edie28
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 3:45 AM

I know how you feel I feel the same way ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN