Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THINGS I'M GONNA SELL ~UPDATED~

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 453 Total Views

I will be selling these things & others at River Chase's Garage Sale on Feb 21st. I haven't decided on prices yet, but if anyone is interested in anything let me know & we can discus prices.

Fisher Price Baby Papasan Cradle Swing           Nature's touch Baby Papsan cradle swing

Fisher Price Fisher-Price Baby Papasan Infant Seat Baby Papasan Infant Seat

Just One Year Bouncer  Just One Year Bouncer by Carter's

HTF Little Tikes Tykes PEEK A BOO TUNNEL Climber Slide

Baby Einstein Play Gym

Burlington - Bassinet with Bedding and Storage, Pink or Blue Burlington Bassenet includes blue & pink accentribbons & liners

*** I also have a crib 6 pc bedding set by Lambs & Ivy. Its the "Froggy Tails" collection which includes:

comforter, sheet, diaper stacker, bumper pad, valance & bed skirt

I have the  matching rug, mobile, night light, 2 extra matching sheets, chanille blanket also. All together 12 pieces. Great for baby boys!

The First Years Close & Secure Sleeper

Plus other random toys & stuffed animals, boys clothes & infant girl clothes. There will also be some other things as well, but I'm not sure yet. 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chrystal_A
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Did everything sell?I might be intrested in a few items...

viccimomof1
by Group Admin on Mar. 2, 2009 at 11:50 PM

I do still have most of it...what are you interested in? I was planning on taking the rest of the thing to Once Upon a Child in Kirkwood this week.

Chrystal_A
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2009 at 7:42 AM

The bassinett,if you have all the inerchangable liners/bows with it 

Swing..is this a plug in or batter operated one?

And the peak a boo tunnel

Let me know what you want for those...Thanks!

viccimomof1
by Group Admin on Mar. 3, 2009 at 8:35 AM

The swing is battery operated, it takes 4 D batteries, my kids loved it b/c it has a mobile that plays nature sounds & music. I am wanting $30 dollars for that b/c it cost me like $120 originally (that was one of the only things I didn't receive at my shower as a gift), The tunnel $5 & the Bassinet $15 & it has all the origonal peices w/ it except the original matress pad, I had bought a better one for it. The original one was very thin (but I had expected that when I bought it at Walmart for $40.

fentonMOmamas
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Ya know Vicci I just dont have the room to store the stuff,as bad as I want it.Its gonna be years before we try again and Carsons swing works fine.I gave the info to my cousin she might want it.Dont let once upon a child rob ya.Post it on CL if need be!

viccimomof1
by Group Admin on Mar. 7, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Kev wants to put them on CL, but I just want it gone. I told him if we do CL its only stayin on there maybe a week at the most. Just tired of them taking up space if they're not being used. Thanks for the interest anyway girlie :o) I would definately see what Once Upon A Child would offer before I leave it w/ them. There is also another resale shop called the purple Cow around Gravois & Sappington I wanna check out too. A SIL of mine raves about that place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)