Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for new friends in South county to meet for cards or girls night out

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:26 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

I am mother of two and joining this to meet new friends and enjoy meeting new people.

by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Chrystal_A
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Hi Chrissy welcome!

We are a very widespread group of friend and I hope you find a friend or two in your neck of the woods.This time last year I had just moved to South County (Near Telegraph Walmart).Would you like parents as teachers info or school district?Let me know if I can help!

dadzgrl82
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 9:00 AM

welcome im shayna n i do live in fenton but thats not to far. im not really into baseball but ladys night sounds good lol. we all need out the house somtime.

cmuessig
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Welcome! I was thinking you meant playing cards, right? Not baseball games? I am not into baseball (I go to a game every once in a while though) but like to play cards (even though I am not that good at it, ha!) I am in the Festus area but that doesn't mean we can't meet up sometime too! I am usually a pretty busy girl but I am always up for a girls night! My name is Christina I am 31, married for 5 years this Sept and I have a 14 month old girl named Skylar. My husband and I have our own businesses and I run them from home. I love to go out for a drink or dinner (or both!) I am up for anything really, except clubbing haha. I am also into my horses. That's all I've got for now. TTYL!

Christina
dadzgrl82
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 12:08 PM

well ok playing cards im up for that. hey i posted a thing on here called ladys night!!! reply 2 that one 2 so we can hock something up i only have one person that said they was up for it so far. so yah we need to get some ladys 2gther and do something with out the kids lol. i also joined another group that i posted it in to i think it was the jefferson contny mo group. hope to hear from u soon. ill be oh vacation yay. coming monday for a week but when i come back im free anytime really read my post plz and add when ur free so i can get everyone 2gether.

Chrystal_A
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I will attend when Christina does we both live a ways out so we could car pool.

chrissy729
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM

That sounds good accept me as a friend and I will give you my info.  I am looking for a ladys night.

chrissy729
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:40 AM

I used to live in Festus.  That is a nice area.  How are things going.

cmuessig
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Quoting chrissy729:

I used to live in Festus.  That is a nice area.  How are things going.

Things are going great! Lots of growth in Festus. We realy like the area. I sometimes wish we were a little closer to the big city but then I remember that I am a country girl at heart and really wouldn't like the big city all the time:)  I just bought a new horse and I don't think he would fit in a small city yard, LOL.

Christina
chrissy729
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Really I love horses.  What kind do you have? My kids have a quarter horse and a shetland pony.  My kids live in Blue Springs with my ex-and their horse is in Blue Springs with them.  I only see them on the first and third weekend every month and rotating holidays and vacations. I do not like this.  Anyway,  I was wandering if you would like another person to ride with you or if you have kids that ride?   Are you into English riding or Western riding?  My kids do pole bending, cafe roping, and barrel racing. My kids are ten and my daughter will be seven on August 21.  My son is name Daniel and he is ten and my daughter is name Nicole.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)