Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

somethings WRONG please help

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 243 Total Views
i do have hpv but something else is wrong latley i think, ive only had lesions on my cervix with the hpv and i dont mean to be graphic please dont judge me.
            here latley i have had a discharge that smells really bad
            and sex is very painful during and after
            sometimes i spot but the blood is brownish
            and i feel really sore in my lower stomach and side
im afraid its endometriosis OR pelvic inflamitory infection has anyone had either of these? if so did you have those symptoms?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bombin_Mama
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:20 AM
It could very well be PID..without being to personal..i don't know if it is possible, but it also sounds like it could be clamydia..I only say this because i had that once and the symptoms were what you discribed..Luckily i caught it before it turned into PID..but i was very close..I do know where i got it from and it was awhile before i even found out..its porbably not your case, but i don't mind telling my story if it couls help someone else..

If you understood everything I say, you'd be me!” ~ Miles Davis~

"I have made money doing squishycash...its an easy way to make a few bucks!

"

airforcewifear
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 1:31 AM
it cant be clamidia because ive only had sex with one person, and so has he. but endometriosis runs in  my family too.
missajoy23
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2007 at 11:09 PM
It could be a number of things, I'd like to ask you a question first.  It the pain always there only durning sex? I was in a similar situation, and my dr. told me that it could be my guy was hitting my cervix during intercourse and it was causing the pain and the spoting. But to be on the safe side you should call your dr. and ask them. Good luck and please keep us posted.

melissaanimated.gif

My groups, plaese check them out : If you live in CNY/Upstate Ny www.cafemom.com/group/CNYMommies; If you HPV or would more info www.cafemom.com/group/HPVers; For 2005 Babies www.cafemom.com/group/jojo ; Do you love cats? www.cafemom.com/group/meow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)