Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny Stories...

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:52 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 213 Total Views
Alright ladies lets make eachother laugh!! I would love to start my day off with a great laugh this morning to lets hear all those funny stories that i know you have!!
Im sure you heard about my little nipple flicker son, but tis just soo funny! Everytime Benjamin sees his daddy he crawls right up onto him and start digging that his nipples! Its just too cute! He looks at them like "what are those things on you daddy?"
Miranda is sucha  funny little girl too though. Shes 2 so shes copying everything! Sometimes, its not so good though. She watches her "monkies" all day long! (Curious George) Everynight when daddy gets home she wants to watch monkies. Well one night i told her "no freakin monkies." now she runs around saying "freaky monkies freaky monkies!" Its soo cute!
Alright, your turn! Lets hear those funny stories!!

Crystal

www.WorkatHomeUnited.com/CrystalD

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nalkm5
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 2:53 PM
those are cute stories. the only one that I can think of now is about my son, he's 4. Lately he has been on a fart kick, he goes up to people at the store and says, "did you fart? i smell fart, mommy this guy just farted!"
omg its sooo embarrassing, i have tried to explain to him that its not polite to talk about stuff like that but I still catch him doing it sometimes.

Crystal86
by Group Owner on Jun. 15, 2007 at 10:48 AM

LOL!!! Thats is soo funny!! Im sorry, its gotta be embarrassing too though. Miranda thinks its hilarious when someone farts! She starts laughing and says "far-ted!" Im telling you its soo cute, but sometimes it can drive you nuts, especially since she NEVER let me go to the restroom alone, and she thinks its too funny to sit there and bother me! She hasnt said it to anyone else really, oh she did to my little brother, hes 19 and he thought it was the cutest thing he'd every heard!
Love your story!

Crystal

www.WorkatHomeUnited.com/CrystalD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)