Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLAYGROUPS

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 4:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 439 Total Views
Several moms are interested in getting together for playgroups.  I will put some together for us, I just need to know who is interested and the ages of you kiddos!  Here is what I am thinking:

Group 1:  Baby playgroup 1month-18 month olds.  This is really a time for moms to get out of the house and have some adult conversation.  We can let the little ones play and get some interaction with other babies!
Group 2: 19 months-4years toddler playgroup

We will also have some playgroups and outings for everyone all together!  Who is interested?
by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
iheartgabby
by Member on Dec. 4, 2007 at 12:52 PM
Hi!
My name is Lara and my daughter is Gabby. I would be interested in the toddler playgroup. My daughter is 2 1/2 (3 in January). What area of town is everyone in? I am in North Dallas near Richardson. My only concern is that my daughter had a heart transplant this year - she is doing absolutely fine, but has a very compromised immune system. We haven't participated in any type of play group because of this, but if the mothers are careful about not bringing kids that are sick she could certainly participate and we would both love it!

Keep me posted it anything materializes!

Lara

www.my2.tupperware.com/laraiezzi

Kat1120
by on Dec. 11, 2007 at 3:43 PM
Hey,
My name is Kathryn, and my daughter is Kylee, she just turned 3. We would be very interested in the toddler group. We live in Far North Dallas, but travel to Richardson and Plano very often. I hope something comes together. Happy Holidays.
Kailea78
by on Dec. 17, 2007 at 8:44 PM

Hello my name is Julia and I have a two year old Daugther Samantha, so the toddler group would be the one. We live in Far North Dallas just like Kathryn (Holla Girlfriend lol) and travel anywhere north of 635 frequently.
We would love to have a playgroup to go to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN