Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are invited to a Special CHildrens Month Tuppperware online Party! You could win prizes!!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2008 at 11:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 148 Total Views
April is Childrens Month! Childrens Products and Toys are all on special! Tupperware is donating $1 for each childrens item purchased to the Boys and Girls Club! I will give a Gift Certificate equally 10% of all childrens items purchased during this party to the person who buys the most childrens items! Of course, you are welcome to buy other item too! Have fun shopping and get something fun for you child or grandchild!
Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party

You are cordially invited to my Tupperware Online Party! I am hosting this Online Party to tell you about all of the great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life! Please click any of the shopping links to begin browsing through products and special offers available through my Online Party.

Be sure to click on any shopping link to ensure that you're participating in my Tupperware Online Party. My Tupperware Online Party will last until Apr. 19, 2008. If you have any questions, please let me know. Or you may visit my Tupperware Consultant's Web site, Lara Iezzi.
April is Childrens Month! Childrens Products and Toys are all on special! Tupperware is donating $1 for each childrens item purchased to the Boys and Girls Club! I will give a Gift Certificate equally 10% of all childrens items purchased during this party to the person who buys the most childrens items! Of course, you are welcome to buy other item too! Have fun shopping and get something fun for you child or grandchild!
Thanks for participating in my Tupperware Online Party,
Lara
Host A Tupperware Party and Earn FREE Tupperware! www.my2.tupperware.com/laraiezzi
Contact me for a catalog or to schedule your party! Online Parties Available too!

Let Me Be Your Avon Independant Sales Rep! Visit my online store at www.youravon.com/liezzi  Use Code FSFF for FREE Shipping!

Love Tupperware? Contact Me to Host Your Home, Catalog, or Online Party for lots of FREE Tupperware!www.my2.tupperware.com/laraiezzi

by on Apr. 12, 2008 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)