Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Safe from Harm"

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 1:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 479 Total Views
Now that our littles are growing up and getting older, and learning more everyday I wanted to share this with you; a dvd called "Safe From Harm" it's sponsered by the National Alert Registry; The Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and National Crime Information Center.

Read the info below and then follow the link, I have this DVD and found it very helpful and wanted to share it with all of you. 

It happens every day. Literally: Each day, two thousand children go missing in this country. Some are runaways, but many are abducted.

What would your child do if he or she were approached by a child offender?

Working with an NBC affiliate, local law enforcement and the XEL-Defense Teams, we went out to see how the average child would respond to such a threat.

These were kids with parents who had taught them, time and time again, never to open the door or to leave with a stranger.

It was shocking to watch by hidden camera as these children, one by one, did the exact opposite of what they had been taught.

Is there anything more we can do to protect our children from predators?

Yes, and through extensive research, we discovered a new way to help you teach your children.

Instead of just telling these children what not to do, we practice with them exactly what they should do. The results were remarkable.

This FREE, Emmy Winning DVD is designed to teach you and your children everything we learned.

This is a full-length, instructional program. And it has no advertisements. In fact, the original footage won an Emmy.

This is the first time ever that this program has been given to parents AT NO CHARGE (except for shipping).

The initial grant is for just 10,000 copies, so it is important to reserve your copy while they are available.

One of the very best ways to protect your children is to get this free DVD and then watch it with your family. Please reserve your copy, now.

dvdbox

Sincerely,

scott adams
The Safety Council
National Alert Registry

P.S. After you watch the DVD, you may want to complete the ‘Child I.D Kit’. We are giving a FREE Child Identification Package with every copy of the DVD

Here's the link:  www.safefromharmvideo.com
There's a shipping charge, but it's so worth it to save a child.

by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
babygirl_05
by on May. 1, 2008 at 4:15 PM
I ordered this video nearly a month ago and still haven't received it.
missajoy23
by Group Owner on May. 28, 2008 at 9:07 AM
I think it takes about 6 weeks to get.

melissaanimated.gif Group owner of: 2005 Babies(www.cafemom.com/group/jojo), CNY Mommies (www.cafemom.com/group/CNYmommies) , HPVers (www.cafemom.com/group/HPVers) , and The Cat's Meow (www.cafemom.com/group/meow)

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow from our children."

Stop by and sign my guest book, leave a note and I'll stop by your pagesign your GB!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)