Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need suggestions with my Toddlers potty training.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 146 Total Views
My daughter just turned three on January 18th 2008. I am worried about her potty training. I want her to be potty trained before her fourth birthday sooner if possible. I have a 8 month old and i am pregnant again and the baby is due on June 22nd 2008 and with everything going up i don't want to buy diapers for three babies. I put panties on her during the day and i work with her. Shes went in the toilet before. I put a diaper on her when we go out. I am needing some suggestions from you ladies that are potty training or have already potty trained. What works the best and the fastest and the most successful way. Thanks I really need help.
by on Feb. 4, 2008 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momof2inma72
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2008 at 2:57 PM
I had a problem with my dd when she was 3 1/2.  She refused to use the potty.  Then she said she wanted to go to school and I told her in order to start preschool, she had to be potty trained.  Within 1 month she was trained just because she wanted to go to school.  We did use sink the cheerios, but that is the only thing other than a sticker chart for when she went. 
sweetlilgirl
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2008 at 1:01 PM

no one said it was going to be easy sit her on it all the time and dont use diapers use pull ups and there is a movie out there called elmo potty time works

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)