1. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
no, but I was with the father
2. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
excited, nervous, happy,and terrified
3. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
not at all
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
missed my period, Took a test at the end of Feb.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
8. DUE DATE?
9. DID YOU DELIVER EARLY OR Late?
Three days early, I had the Dr. strip my membranes
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Strawberry milkshakes from McDonald's
12. WHO IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
My fiancee and my mother
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST/2005 CHILDS SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
waaaaaay too much
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?:
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
my family gave me the extras stuff I needed for number 2
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
19.WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Faxton -St. Lukes in New Hartford NY
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
about 2, I delivered 40 mins. after getting to the hospital.
21.WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
My Mom and Dad, my fiance met us there, he had to leave work.
My Mom and my fiance
23.WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
all natural, baby (ouch!)
24.DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
nope, didn't have time! I was 8 cm dialated when I got to the hospital!
25.HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
6lbs. 11 oz.
26.DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS?
not a one
27.WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Joseph William Scott
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN/ 2005 baby TODAY?
29.When is there Birthday?
OK mommies repost this as "MY FIRST BABY"