Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boys will be boys i guess.

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2008 at 10:50 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

Ok does anybody son like really love women not girls i mean women my son is crazy about one of my friends he has told her that when he will marry her and he is in love with her and only her.The other day another girl came up to him and said hi my boyfriend! He looked her right in the face and said " i am not in love with you! I could not believe that he is so funny sometimes.He seems to really love older women we just  got him out of the touching women's butts and boobs.I guess my question is are any of your boys ladies men now?

by on Sep. 12, 2008 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
abigail824
by Member on Sep. 13, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Well, we have a daughter but she is obsessed with boys and men.  She loves all her "uncles" (my husband and mine best friends), and her two grandpas, but she also loves the boys- her best friend is a boy.  She loves diego and Drake and Josh.  She really has nothing to do with younger and older girls.  I think a lot has to do with her being so attached to her daddy.  She is definately daddy's little girl.  Anyway, its not exactly like yours, but very similar.  So I think at this age its pretty typical of them to love the opposite sex because they are so attached to the parent of that sex.  Its like that Edipus thing Freud talked about.  He may switch to wanting to marry you soon, just like I am sure my daughter will want to marry dh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN