Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2008 at 12:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Hi~

I'm a San Jose wife and mom.  I have an amazing 1 year old named Jake!  We live in San Jose on the borders of Willow Glen and Campbell and love the Bay Area!  I've been working at home now for 6 months.  I was previously a Director of a foster family and adoption agency in the area and wanted to stay home when my son was born.  I am so passionate about my business and helping other moms get ahead while still staying home with their little ones too.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Dani

by on Sep. 23, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
7ButterflyMom
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2008 at 11:17 AM

Hi Dani and everyone,

Sorry it's taken me a while to do an intro - been a crazy busy week.  I'm Monica, live in Oakdale but grew up, and heart is still in, the Bay Area. I'm a mom of 7 have 2 grandbabies (which are with me all day), just celebrated my 3 yr ann. with the most wonderful, but a little crazy, man. I have several companies (can't pick just one!) I'll list them below in a sec. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I would love do and host parties especially if there isn't one in my area or that isn't saturated already. With the economy  the way it is I think we all need to help eachother out to survive this thing.

Ok, so here are my companies:

Likisma Aromatherapy - www.likisma.info  This one is brand new to the USA (was started in Uk over 16 yrs ago and is strong over there!) and we are looking for others, especially moms, to join us. Currently we have aprox. 25 in the whole country and I'm the only one on the west coast! So if you're interested send me a message.

Next is - Usborne Books: www.Read-2-Kids.com

Noah's Ark Animal Workshop - "We come to you!": www.myjesssebear.net

Monet Mineral Makeup: www.luvmymakeup.info

and lastly - A Slice Greeting Cake Co.: www.mycakes.net

Ok, well that's about it for now!

Have a Beautiful Day

Monica

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)