Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God's Desire Of Us to Worship Him Because We Love Him

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

For the body of believers....

I'm coming to a body of believers who will worship me with all their heart. A yielding people who has given me their all. It's worship that will cause me to visit you. I long to visit my people who are worshiping me in the Spirit. I desire to spend time with you . I want you to enjoy my presence, my love, and my peace. I want to grant to you my heart desire. I want to deliver you from all your shame and guilt, giving you a 0newness of heart.l Make you fresh in me. I need you to come together in one accord.

Abide in me and I will abide in you. We are one. I can teach and show you things that you never heard or seen before. I can give you truth you so desire. My wisdom is your wisdom. My knowledge is your knowledge. I can make you understand everything that I am doing.

You are no longer children of darkness, but now you are children of light. The spirit of darkness has been moved away from you. You are in the marvelous light of my love. Worship me in the light, not in darkness. You walk in my Spirit. You are lead by the Spirit of God.

You are My sons and daughters. I will direct your path through the Holy Spirit. He will help you to let go of you will and way, and teach you to let My will be done. As the Spirit of God shapes and molds you, you will shine greater than the sunshine.. You will bring forth a great light of my love.

People will be drawn by the Holy Spirit that brings light to many. They will know my love, They too will desire, like you, to give me their all. So I bring to you words of life. My words can change anything.

Draw high and above to that place where we can be alone, you and I. We need to talk. I have so much I need to tell you.

You will never be the same.

I will remake you into My image.

All of Me in you.

Give me your all.

Let My glory be for all to see.

I love you My son.

I love you my daughter.

Worship Me because you love Me,

and I will overshadow you with My love.

Spoken for the body of believers 2011

by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chrislovechrist
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 12:54 AM

thanks father for coming in our life and opening doors for us and showing us the way to walk

mymygoodness
by Dir of Bible Studies on Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:00 PM

I love to come to this group in the evenings when I can't sleep and when I take a bath. I listen to the wonderful worship music you have put here from Youtube. I worship with my whole heart. I love you Lord Jesus.

chrislovechrist
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 1:24 PM

thanks for these wonderful words the lord he is so wonderful and he has his way to open our eyes to things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)