Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayer

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 212 Total Views
1 mom liked this

father I come to you in your name Lay hands on this DR apt Wed I pray that ever thing will go good and she will do Sugery soon lord make away where I can have this done soon.put your loving arms around this father thanks for always being there for us all.lord put a shield around us all and keep us safe give us the strength we need.father thanks for always being there for me and thanks for your wonderful love in jesus name amen

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cenedra64
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:17 AM

praying

KyGirl40
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:29 PM
please pray that the sugery wont cost us to much...we got the help we was waiting on over there but we have to come up with a down payment for the sugery hope it wont be that much
KyGirl40
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

father tomorrow is the day I go to the Dr to see about having Sugery lay hands on this and make away that it can be done soon lord and we pray that we wont have to pay alot for a down payment you know all our needs and we bring them to you.give us the words to say tomorrow and lay hands on us not to worry about it we know it is in your hands and you know what all is going on.father make away where I can have this sugery soon that they wont be a long wait thanks father in jesus name amen

KyGirl40
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks so much...went to the DR Wed and she done A  biopsy and Blood work and I go back on the 15th to have A Ultrasound and she put me on some Med.going to see how the Med Douse and if it dont help then they will do Sugery.But they said I will need sugery down the road they are crazy I am realy 42 years old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)