Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Important Prayer Request!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 109 Total Views
Its my sister..i cant post anywhere about this but i feel safe here. Last year her and I began attending church, she was saved and is a new christian like me. Things have not been easy ever since then. Her dh cheated on her and it broke her in two. She took him back, to try and work it out even tho there are more problems with him than just that, drug use, lieing, theiving, etc.. Our family told her this may be her way, bc he cheated on her..in Gods eyes he commited adultery means for divorce. Now several months later and she has fallen far away..shes drinking 4-6 days a week, she's cheating on her husband now with a neighbor who claims to be her dh's friend. I see this happening and i know it all..it hurts me bc even tho my bil hurt her so bad and all these things he does and has been doing, i still feel bad for him bc of what my sister is doing to him in front of his face and he doesnt even know it. Shes my sister and i love her and i want to find her way back to the Lord. I'm afraid to talk to her,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mom2mylilgirlz
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM
But i wrote her a letter full of scripture directly concerning her and this situation. She read it but it didnt sink in. My mom has tried talking to her to no avail. I feel as tho i should stay out of it and let her do this her way. She is my neighbor so i see everything that goes on. It seems nothing I or anyone else says will change her heart..she thinks her dh deserves all of this. He has not be a good husband to her but i still would never do the things shes doing to hurt him. If he finds out im afraid of what he might do to her or the other guy who is supposed to be a friend. My whole church is praying for her and my family..please help me with this and lift her up in prayer and Gods will be done. Thank u.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyGirl40
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM

father lay hands on her sister lead her in the path you want her to walk open her eyes to things lord and her Husband.you know what is going on and you know what is best lord her sister comes to you for help to show the family what to do how to be there for her give them the words to say to her and give them all the strength they need lord.we pray that her sister will get back on the right path with you lord lay hands on her and Guide her open her ears to your words lord and open her eyes to you let her see what you want her to see.put your arms around her sister and give her the strength she needs to be there for her sister and give her the words to say to her.she is doing the right thing putting this in your hands thanks father for being there and for all you do in Jesus name amen

Mom2mylilgirlz
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Thank u so much kristy, for praying. It means so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyGirl40
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

you are welcome if you need a friend to talk with I am here for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN