Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Readying our hearts for Bible Study!!!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

People who want to learn how to study the Bible often ask, "Where do I begin?"

It's a good question, but the answer might be surprising. We actually begin with ourselves. We prepare our Hearts to study the Bible.

Tonight I want all of you ladies to ask any questions that you need an answer for that you don't understand in the Bible no matter what your Faith is!!!!

Also, we will be doing our Bible Study here instead of Chat so that members using their phones can join us!!!

God Bless us All,

Billie Mae 

by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I am here

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I want to know if you read the Bible and do Bible studys togather with others and you are saved.can you go to heaven?or do you have to go to church and worship with others to get to heaven?this has been ask a lot so I wanted to see what others have to say on this

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I feel if you have Bible studys and read the word and you live your life for the lord you will go to heaven.in the Bible it says where 2 or more is gather worship and fellowship togather it is called church if you are doing his work

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Matthew 18:20

New King James Version (NKJV)

20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM

father thanks for bring us all togather tonight for study and for giving us the words to say.help us to understand what you want us to know lord.give us a peace of mind and give us the strength we need help us with our walk lead us where you want us to be.in jesus name amen

jesussaves58
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hi Sweetheart!!! Nice to see someone show up. I sent a personal invitation to all of the members today!!!

OK back to your question: I am a Methodist and was brought up to believe that if you are saved, follow The Lord's paths, and study your Bible you will go to Heaven. Of course The Lord would like to see you in His house as often as is physically and/or mentally possible, but I don't think you have to be in church to commune with The Lord!!!

God Bless and Love ya'll,

Mom 

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM

thanks Billie Mae yea I feel if you are doing what he wants you to do and living your life for him then you will go to heaven...my Dad he got Saved on his Death bed and I seen so much change in him them few days he had lifted with us.I was so proud of him.I know a lot dont go to church but they watch on TV and they read the word and even come to Bible studys on Facebook

jesussaves58
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Great prayer Kristy!! Thank you very much!!

Now I have a question: If you have sinned against someone but they don't know it, and you have already received forgiveness from The Lord, should you have to ask the person you sinned against for their forgiveness even if it could break up a marriage? This has been asked of me several times, but I want your opinion!!!

God Bless and I love ya'll,

Mom 

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I think if you have done ask forgiveness from lord that is great and you have been forgave by him. I dont  think he would  wont you to Break up a marriage.I know there is times we dont know what the right thing to do is.but if they are getting along and everthing is good now.why go and starte troble and Break them up the person may have done ask the lord to forgive them and they may have change.

KyGirl40
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Billie yea I know this is ask a lot to and you really never know what to say.but you could have the person pray and ask the lord what should they do.But friends should never say anything becouse it will starte trouble.I am not really sure I hope I have helped some.I am not very smart on alot of things and I am learning with my walk.I have so much to work on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)