Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

Good morning and I hope all is well in your part of the world. I just wanted introduce myself a little more then I have so that you know more about me and I feel if every one does this perhaps they  will feel more eagar to email one another.. Ok so here it goes, I am Dannille as most of you know and I have 3 children Christina who is 13 and Brandon who is 10 and little Wesley who is 3. They keep my world pretty busy but some times I get down time. I live in a small farming town in Iowa and well I have lived here for a year.  I have tried to meet other mom's around here and make friends but it seems next to impossible. So I started to write to pen pals, then I started seeing how some or most of them couldn't write back due to the price of stamps and having so many pen pals. Well, this made me think that emailing would be even better and save money as well. This way one could have pen pals hopefully life long and save money on stamps and evelopes. So this is how the group was born. LOL So to speak.  Now what seems to hold everyone up is getting to know the person they want to write to or just being to afraid to start writing. That is why I am doing this introduction topic so that if you care to share more info that is fine from ages of your children to hobbies to know if you have something in common  with who you write. This isn't a must .. I just want everyone to jump in and write someone you never know you could really enjoy just hearing from that pen pal more so on a really bad day when you need someone to talk to. Perhaps another persons point of view. Soo have fun ladies/mom's and don't be afraid to just start writing someone this is an email pen pal group and so have fun.... Thank you to all who has joined and continue to join. Please if you can spead the word to other mom's. Thanks again .. Dannille ..

bow down

by on Sep. 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM
Replies (21-24):
kelsey.evans08
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2009 at 3:53 PM
my name is kelsey. i am a young mom being only 19 years old. i have a son named aiden who is going to turn 1 in august. i am married to a wonderful man named mike. we have been together for 2 years, married for only one of them. we live in st. louis, missouri. we go from his grandparents house to my parents house. mike (my hubby) is currently working for a tire company and helping out around a mechanics shop. i am a student attending online classes to obtain my masters degree. we are trying to save up enough money 1. so we can afford to take care of aiden, 2. get our own place with another young family we know, and 3. to have another little one soon, hopefully! i am really sick and tired of having friends on here that talk to me for a couple of days and then fall off the face of the earth and people that i cannot trust because of things they do or say to me. i want to find moms that i can become pen pals with, i can stay friends with, who wont judge me or bail on me when it comes to emails, etc. i really just want a true blue friend who i can count on. i am in such need of one right now...i feel like im all alone going through this parenting thing by myself with only my hubby. dont get me wrong, i love him to death, but i need some girl friends!

~* kelsey
M.H.J.CMama0407
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM

hi all my name is Crystal i'm 25 yrs old i have 2 wonderful boys that i love alot and i'm married to the love of my life jesus we've been married for about 1 yr and we've been together for 5 yrs going onto 6yrs next month. Well as for me i'm a nice person i like to meet new people from all over the world and would love to have new friends online and email people and tell them how my day went. Ok heres alittle bit about my family i have 4 sisters and 1 brother which is my twin bro. And also i have a half bro and a half sis i love them alot i have 7 nephews that i love alot. Well as for me and my husband we have 2 kids together and he has a daughter from another relationship but i love her dearly our boys my oldest matthew is 4 1/2 yrs old he'll be 5yrs old in about 3 months from now and my youngest son jessie he's 2 1/2 yrs old he's any out going child he loves to play with balls. Well i hope to hear from any of you gals talk to you all soon heres my email c.alvarado23@yahoo.com and please say that your from this group  

beckiguido
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 9:59 PM

Hello! My name is Becki.  I'm 27 and have 2 beautiful kids.  I hope to meet all of you soon and get to make some great friends!  Can't wait to start emailing!!!

gflowers82valentine.gif Valentine picture by patcheadz

SweetNSassy75
by on Mar. 24, 2010 at 8:09 AM

Hello my friends looking for email pals.. I am 35 married with 7 girls and 1 boy living in Ky.. Email me at JamieInKy75@aol.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)