Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FS: Cloth daipers - Fuzzi Bunz, Bum Genius OS, Happy Heiny's, Wetbag

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 7:36 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 785 Total Views

***Update*** All I have left are 1 Yellow BG, 4 green BG, 2 white BG. The 2 pink BG and the HH are both Pending. Hotsling also Pending. I also have 1 Bummis wetbag that I forgot to list. It is the same as the one pictured in the post except green. Will update again soon!

I have 16 BG OS diapers. 2 pink, 1 yellow (the stitching on the velro is coming undone), 6 green, 7 white. All come with 2 inserts - one small, one large. The small inserts have light to moderate staining but the large ones have not been used at all. Asking $8.50 each.

I also have 11 Fuzzi Bunz size small. All are girlie colors. One is brand new.. it has never been washed or worn! Also come with inserts. These are $8.50 each and $10 for the new one. I have purple daisies, blue dasies, red daisies, green daisies, 2 lavender, 2 pink, 2 lighter pink and 1 lavender that's new.

1 Happy Heiney's girl print diaper. Brand new. Never washed or worn. Comes with one insert. This is a OS. Asking $13

Bummis Wetbag. Holds like 2 soiled OS diapers.Great for short outings. $4

I can add pics upon request. Shipping will be actual shipping.. cheapest way. I accept Paypal :)

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
HANNAHSMOMMY25
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2011 at 11:06 PM

BUMP!

Search & Win

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)