Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little problem

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2008 at 2:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 138 Total Views
Ok, I am wondering what can be causeing this in me.  I still owe my Gyno 500 from having my son and they won't see me untill we pay them at least 300, so I can't realy ask him this.  I got off my period about a week or so ago and since my period I've had a clear watery discharge and funny smell, I wouldn't call it a foul smell, cause it doesn't smell like fish or anything, lol.  But just different and maybe not quite fresh or as pleasant as usual.  Not sure how to describe it.  And then I noticed when I pee and wipe that it's pink like there is some blood in the discharge.  I know spotting can be normal but I've never spotted for a week straight and it's constant, not like normal spotting is, ya know like a super light period or anything.  Hmmm, I guess that's all of my symptoms.  I know watery discharge can be several things and spotting is normall, but I thought maybe the two combined might give more of a clue as to what is causing this.  So anyone have any ideas?  

I did check WebMD and it has several things it could be from a bacterial infection to cervical cancer.  Just wonder if I should be worried.  It didn't really take into accout all the symptoms so not sure how precise my findings were. 

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Lucky Wife to Dustin and Lucky Mom to Kendall, Emma & Logan!  

by on Mar. 12, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)