Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a gratitude journal?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

I do. It's the same one I saw on The Secret. I found it in a local grocery store. It was so cool. I was envisioning getting one for some time. I kept finding regular journals. Until one day I needed to go to the grocery store and said to myself, that I had to go to the book aisle.  And it was there. I started writing in it and some of the things have come true. Does anyone else have a gratitude journal? If so, how was your experience using it?

Extremelibrary

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
miabelladebra
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2009 at 7:18 PM

I have a few journals that I write in. I totally believe that writing sort of "cements" our dreams and helps us reach them better

And thanks for joining this group and posting!

Blessings,

Debra

hfox
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I wrote in my I Phone. I read it all day long! I had to rewrite mine since the 1st one came true so fast. I remember writing it like it was a million miles away and with in 3 months it all came true. I love it! My whole life has changed and still is because I live this new way and I see improvements in all my relationships, my house, job, kids, My life is exactly the way I wanted it to be! I make it a game now to keep changing and Ive realized the more you practice the faster it happens!

Heather  Fox  
Mom's Delivering Wellness
"Helping you make Healthy Choices"
extremelibrary
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I'm glad your journals worked for you ladies.

Extremelibrary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)