• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for the kids

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

anyone need or have advice for bringing up children with the law of attraction? i found a couple tips but would love more more more! especially any books for children of different ages. our grownup versions can be a little too heady for kids.

remove "not" words from your vocabulary--can't don't shouldn't etc.

try to say "no" less and embrace "yes"!   ie. can i paint? you're thinking "oh gosh, i don't feel like getting all that out and cleaning up a big mess. i don't have time. blah blah blah"  this is obviously our problem and not our children's. when we just start saying "yes" we see how easy it all is and how much joy there is for us and our children!

keep our mental clutter out of their heads. perhaps you're going over the list of the million things you planned today, as you're getting the kids in the car. unless they ask, they really don't need to be told the list! let them be in the NOW, which gives them much more joy! our worries and hurries don't need to be shared! if we're in a rush, its because WE attracted it, not our children.

ps-check out abraham-hicks.com for some amazing law of attraction insight! peace.

serene

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ElectraSpy
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Wayne Dyer has 10 amazing books for kids (some are at the library) It gives children the tools to avoid absorbing those "limiting beliefs" that society,  teachers, other children, parents (yada yada) project..... All those "why you can't" excuses.

I've been read "Incredible You" to my 2 & 4 yr old every night for the last week or so and the other day a boy was having a fit in the park and my son turns to me and says "He's stuck in some bad energy! He needs to find a happy thought to feel better and get his good energy back!" I was floored.

What I try to remember is that every child is born with a clear Source Guidance system, us adults were too but we cloud the vibration with other worldly beliefs as we live. I try to take what I'm re-learning and use it as a guide to keep my children true to their source guidance, that was born to them unjaded. I'm not so much teaching them, but giving them the clarity on what they already feel and in so, it reteaches me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)