Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is every one at?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

I been in here for a few days and no one, no one  has been here! Where are you all at?

COME OUT, COME OUT , WHERE EVER YOU ARE!

canyouplay.jpg come out and play image by bikerdude_2006

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Korkor
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Sorry.. my daughter was sick with a virus.. then she got seizure happy.  was so weak she couldn't hold her own head up.. thought she wasn't going to make it.. I was so scared

Come on over and join my new group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/wishuponamom
motherof6inaz
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:32 AM

oh hun sorry to hear this, you must have been so scared! I will keep you both in my prayers! How is she now?

Quoting Korkor:

Sorry.. my daughter was sick with a virus.. then she got seizure happy.  was so weak she couldn't hold her own head up.. thought she wasn't going to make it.. I was so scared

Korkor
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Back to her normal rotten self.. YAY!!!

Quoting motherof6inaz:

oh hun sorry to hear this, you must have been so scared! I will keep you both in my prayers! How is she now?

Quoting Korkor:

Come on over and join my new group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/wishuponamom
motherof6inaz
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2009 at 7:41 PM

lol that is a good thing. . .I guess lol

Daruth
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 10:00 AM

im here just no wishs i have would any one want to grant havine a hard go at it all with my husband over seas and not hearing from him for alomst a week now

motherof6inaz
by Group Admin on Jan. 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I will keep him in my prayers, wishing you and your family some good new soon! and hope hubby gets a hold of you soon as well!

Quoting Daruth:

im here just no wishs i have would any one want to grant havine a hard go at it all with my husband over seas and not hearing from him for alomst a week now

Ganmaof3
by on Jan. 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM
I'm in Seattle,Washington dodgeing rain and you....lol. Actually I'm new here and I'm a granma.....lol
motherof6inaz
by Group Admin on Jan. 28, 2009 at 3:42 PM

congratulations mama! I hope the baby and mommy do well,  I can't wait to meet you on the forum and in this group!

Quoting Ganmaof3:

I'm in Seattle,Washington dodgeing rain and you....lol. Actually I'm new here and I'm a granma.....lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)