Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish for a headstone for my daughters grave

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 432 Total Views

hello my name is sarah and i am asahm to the most wonderful 2 year old boy Mason and an amazing angel that watches over me in heaven, Avianna Marie. i come to you today to ask for help in getting my daughter a headstone. i found my daughter on june 10th not breathing so i started giving her cpr while my fiance called 911. we got her breathing and her heart beating but when we got to the hospital the doctor told us she was pretty much brain dead and wouldnt get better. me and dave wanted to wait a lil bit to see if we could gt a miracle but it never happened and we had to make the hardest desicion then any mother could indor and after 3 weeks we took her off the ventilater and held her close as her breaths got more shallow and she fade into the night. at 9:12 pm she took her last breath on earth. well daves work decides to say they wont pay for anything because he didnt have his insurance bill paid. so needless to say i was slapped with a huge hospital bill and all of the funeral costs. so my baby didnt get a headstone and they are so expensive to buy. i just want her to have one that others could go visit her and everything. but now if they go how will they know were she is? i really could use the help. i have a couple of girls right now trying to help ut but so far we dont have much luck. but im not giving up and ill just try harder. thank you all for reading my request

one more thing is my son needs 4t-5t pull ups. and i know we have had a couple of the lovely ladys  hel pme and my family out and im very greatful but i would like to also ask for food donations. if thats not allowed i can delete it. thanks so much girls

^^^ my boys!

^^ my angel baby

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
devonsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM

i wish i could help but right now am strapped. please go to this site called wishupon a hero and sign up. then post your wish. i have helped several small wishes on their but miracles happen their every day and there are so many ppl willing to help.  god bless and good luck. and i am so sorry for your loss.  i lost my sister, but i could not imagine the  tragedy of losing my child and have nothing but well wishes and prayers for you in my heart.  i wish my finacial situation were as willing as my head and heart.   god bless doll and may you find your hero and then learn to find a little peace. laurie

http://www.cafemom.com/group/4584  animals-in- photography

http://www.cafemom.com/group/39073/  

families of murder victims       

MommahSarah
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM

thanks so much hun. i have posted my wish up there but havent gotten any comments or messages or anything

tre_and_kaysmom
by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry to hear that. She was So Pretty !!!

cryingim sorry

alouya21
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2009 at 5:24 PM

SORRY I AM SO LATE BUT I FOUND A WEBSITE THAT HELPS PEOPLE PUT HEADSTONES ON THERE LOVED ONES GRAVE.  I HOPE THEY CAN HELP U. 

http://www.childrensheadstone.com/index.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)