Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scrap Retreat

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 12:18 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

Hi!

I have been hearing about scrap booking retreats from some of my friends.  I am a CM consultant and looking to plan my own  retreat.  Does anyone have any info on how to plan one, or has anyone planned a retreat and have any advise for me?

Thanks!

Jaymi

by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
charmedhart
by on Jun. 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Hello I have went to a weekend retreat. It was awesome. It was 3 days and 2 nights of Scrapbooking.It started at 6pm Friday night and ended 5pm Sunday. We Had it at Sauders Village in Wauseon Ohio.I can go on and on. If you would like to hear more contact me ok.

mskimmi1388
by Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Welcome.

I have been to quite a few retreats and LOVE them, its so nice to get your stuff set up and work til you want to go to sleep and not have to clean up anything and start back anytime you want to.

Where are you located?

BeautiControl -   Bringing the spa home for less and giving women full time income with part time hours.

JaymiS
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I am in NE Ohio. 

I am just now in the beginning stages of trying to put a retreat together.  I am looking for ideas of what everyone liked and disliked about the retreats they have attended.

mommyscrapin
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Hi Jaymi,

I am starting my own retreats as well. I used to own a store, but the economy finally wore on us! So, in order to continue to do what I love most I decided on scrapbooking retreats!

I would love to chit chat with you and give you info on how I am going about it if you like. We can even refer one another as we are probably in different locations and there is plenty of retreating to go around! Good luck in the meantime and I look forward to hearing from you!

Betty
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)