Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Timing is everything.....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

Timing can be everything in life.  Whether you are looking for the best price on gas, or the best coupons for your groceries, being in the right place at the right time makes a difference.  Maybe you find that outfit for a special occasion and it's ON SALE, or you win the raffle at the Church festival!

Timing can be planned and timing can be unexpected and many times we say we wish we had been in the right place at the right time.  Do you know the right time for something when you see it?

For me, I found this opportunity at the right time in my life....mom of 6, yes 6, a wonderful sweet combination of his, mine and ours!!  All girls!  When I was a first time mom, I loved all of the time I had gotten to spend with my daughter, the books we would read, all of the 'firsts' that I didn't have to miss because at the time, I was able to be a full time stay at home mom.  When my second daughter arrived, again, I was able to be home with her as well, never missing a single thing.  Things started to change and my life seemed to be turned a bit upside down, all the while, still keeping the needs of my children at the top of my list.  I was going to start a home daycare, and I also had even looked into opening up a center but the cost was far more then I could afford.  I was lucky enough to have a business with my ex-husband so the money that I had made working at home, kept me home.  I then met a wonderful man, Kevin, my soulmate, I met him in 2001 and we have been together ever since.  We were married in 2004, and in 2006, our miracle baby was born.  With the changing times and the economy the way that it is, I felt that I needed to find work.  Before the baby was born, I had started to work out of the home, but it became far too difficult once I had gotten pregnant and after I had the baby, the longing to be home came back.  I didn't want to miss a thing.  I had started my quest for work at home the same way everyone else does, I did a google search, and yes, I have found scams and yes, I have spent money that I knew I shouldn't have, and just recently, I have quit something that I knew in my heart just wasn't for me.  I will back up just a bit.  In 2007, my middle daughter had fallen and she broke her back in three different places, while having an MRI they discovered that she has a disease in her back, something that she was born with, something that would never get any better, but could only get worse, that is also when the school system here in town placed her on an academic schedule, which means, I have to provide transportation to and from school, honestly, what employer would allow that? This is what leads me to my current HAPPY situation.  After searching and looking I have found what I believe is going to finally give me peace of mind, knowing that I can be home with my children, help my husband with our daily debts and never miss a thing with the kids.  Ameriplan® is without a doubt my breath of fresh air!! 

Here I am 2 years later...I LOVE this team!!!

Today, I am very glad I was in the right place at the right time to get started with this team!

alarm clock Are You Tired of the Alarm Clock?

When you work at home there is no need for an alarm clock to wake you for work.  We have many team members who have replaced their full-time incomes and who now use their alarm clocks to get up for their family or childrens' schedules and not a boss' schedule.

Working at home with our company we have many pieces that help us be successful Health Benefits Home Business Owners:

* Marketing Websites with E-Commerce Packages included
* Family Benefits
* Training Site with 8 steps to help you get started
* Direct Deposit Available
* FREE Training
* Individual and Team Support
* AD&D Insurance
* Your Business is Willable and Sellable
* You can get started for just $9.95 from now until May 31st, 2010

family on grass
Spend More Time With Your Family

If you would like to learn more about what we do and how we work from home, visit:

www.freedomathometeam.com/lschlemmer

or Call Me at 203-417-3916 and I can answer any questions you might have before getting started.

You can also email me at:
LSchlemmer@ameriplan.net

Our Corporate Office
Easter basket
We work with many Providers who help our Members save on their Dental Care, Medical needs and other areas such a Pharmaceuti
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)